If you have questions about legal assistance and support, please call the regional center at 800-532-3321 or email@example.com
- Advocacy and Benefits Counseling (ABC) for Health is a Wisconsin-based non-profit law office dedicated to helping children and families obtain the health care access they need. ABC provides consumers with information, advocacy tools, legal service and expert service to guide them through the health care financing system.
- Disability Rights Wisconsin is the governor’s designated protection and advocacy agency for people with developmental disabilities or long-term mental illness. The agency provides advocacy and makes referrals in cases where there has been a violation of rights in education, special needs programming, Medicare and Medicaid.
- The Wisconsin Guardianship Support Center is a statewide resource for information about guardianship-related issues. The center can answer questions about the law relating to the different types of guardianships and other assisted decision-making.
- Legal Action of Wisconsin provides free legal services to low-income people who would be denied justice without their help.
- Call the Lawyer Referral and Information Service to speak with a legal assistant at 800-362-9082.
- Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities