If you have questions about financial resources, please contact the regional center at 800-532-3321, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit these websites:
- Forward Health Benefits Programs.
- Benefits.gov Wisconsin Resources.
- Children’s Community Options Program helps individuals get the long-term support they need to remain in their homes and communities.
- Children’s Long Term Support (CLTS) Waivers provide funding for children living with their families who need a certain level of care in one of three areas of disability: physical disability, developmental disability, severe emotional disability. The CLTS Waiver Program allows states to use Medicaid funding in ways that are more flexible. CLTS funds may be use for vehicle modifications, respite care, therapeutic equipment, and other types of approved equipment and services.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a federal income supplement program which allows eligible children with long-term disabilities, mental illness or complex medical needs to obtain a Wisconsin ForwardHealth Medicaid card and supplemental income.