Parents and youth with disabilities and special health care needs provide a perspective critical to the successful development of effective policies and practices. By participating in family support and leadership-building activities, families gain knowledge and skills needed to be effective supports for themselves and family members.
Within this leadership tab you will find information about leadership development opportunities for parents, family members, youth/self advocates
- Kids As Self Advocates (KASA): www.fvkasa.org
- National Youth Leadership Network (NYLN): www.nyln.org
- The Youthhood: www.youthhood.org/index.asp
- Wisconsin Youth First: http://wiyouthfirst.org
- Sib Shops: www.siblingsupport.org