If you have questions about health benefits/insurance, please contact the regional center at 800-532-3321, email@example.com or visit the following resource websites:
- Mental Health America of Wisconsin is dedicated to improving the mental health for all individuals through education, advocacy and service.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) provides information and referral services, education, advocacy, and support for families who have children with emotional, behavioral or mental health disorders.
- SAMHSA: Mental Health Treatment Facility Locator is a confidential and anonymous source of information for individuals seeking treatment facilities in the United States or U.S. Territories for substance abuse/addiction and/or mental health concerns.
- Wisconsin Alliance for Infant Mental Health promoting infant mental health through building awareness, promoting professional capacity, fostering partnerships and supporting policies which are in the best interest of infants, young children and their families.
- Wisconsin Family Ties provide support, education, training and advocacy regarding children experiencing social, emotional, behavioral and mental health concerns.
- Wisconsin First Step’s database includes numerous mental health resources such as evaluation and assessment services, counseling agencies, day treatment options, and children’s inpatient or residential mental health agencies. You can also call them 24 hours a day at 800-642-7837.