If you have questions about your child’s school services or special education; call 800-532-3321, email email@example.com or contact one of these organizations for more information:
- CESAs (Cooperative Educational Service Agencies) serve educational needs in all areas of Wisconsin by serving as a link between child’s school districts and between school districts and the state. CESAs provide education and training for parents and professionals related to educational needs and advocacy within the education evnironment. They may also facilitate communication and cooperation among all public and private schools, agencies, and organizations that provide services to students in the state.
- WI FACETS (Family Assistance Center for Education, Transition, & Support) helps parents build partnership through information and training with professionals who provide educational services to their child.
- WSPEI (Wisconsin Statewide Parent-Educator Initiative) Creates partnership between parents and educators for students with disabilities.
- WSEMS (Wisconsin Special Education Mediation System) provides mediators free-of-charge to help parents and school districts to resolve disputes regarding special education.
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction is a state agency that advances public education in Wisconsin.
For more information about what you can expect after your child leaves the education system, please visit the Transitions page.